Planning for International Travel
Students planning travel to a foreign country are advised to see a travel health provider well in advance of their departure.
Call 608-265-5600 or use MyUHS to schedule a travel consultation at UHS.
Traveling Abroad Resources
Information provided by studentsabroad.state.gov/index.php
- Enroll in the smart traveler program
- Find out what immunizations you need and how to stay healthy in a foreign country
- Numbers to call in case of an emergency abroad
- Find US Embassy contact information and carry it with you
- Travel alerts and warnings
- Get the lowdown on packing, local laws, driving abroad, your hotel, and more.
- Printable travel tools
- Voting while abroad