Information for Parents
Review your student's immunization history and arrange for them to get any of these missing vaccinations before they come to campus:
- Hepatitis B
- Chicken Pox (Varicella)
Please note: Students living in residence halls are required by Wisconsin statute to report whether they have or have not received immunizations for hepatitis B and meningococcal disease. You can fulfill this requirement by completing your Immunization and Health History Form.
Before your student comes to campus:
- Read the Student Health Entrance Letter
- Review immunizations and ensure that your student is up to date
- Ensure that your student fills out their Immunization and Health History Form
- Transfer your student's prescriptions if necessary
- Talk with your student about alcohol consumption and healthy choices
- Ensure your student has completed the required programs: Tonight and AlcoholEdu
Questions? Call 608-265-5600
Sign up for the Parent Perspective
The Parent Perspective is a summary of Student Health 101, a free, digital magazine that connects your students to health and wellness information. Through the Parent Perspective, you'll receive information on the topics covered in that month’s student version as well as a link to check out the student version.
The Parent Perspective is intended to help bridge the gap between students and their parents by helping parents become knowledgeable about the issues faced by students today.