Recent research shows an increase in e-cigarette usage among young adults
Make an Appointment
Medical appointments | Appointments are required for most medical services. No appointments are needed at the Lakeshore Clinic. Most services are free of charge.
Mental health appointments | To access Mental Health Services as a new client, schedule an Access Appointment phone screening by calling the MHS reception desk (608.265.5600, option 2) or logging into MyUHS for 24-hour web appointment booking.
Drop-in services available for:
- Initial visits for mental health counseling and wellness services are available by scheduling an Access Appointment.
- Flu shots (October 1 to November 16)
- Tuberculosis (TB) skin tests (two visits are needed)
Note: Drop-in tuberculosis tests are only available for students, not occupational medicine
- Antibody titers
- Athletic training for certain sports injuries
- Victim advocacy is available without an appointment during spring and fall semesters.