UHS has two units dedicated to preventing violence and supporting survivors
Make an Appointment
Appointments are required for most medical services. Many types of appointments can be made in MyUHS. No appointments are needed at the Lakeshore Clinic. Most services are free of charge. There are two ways to make an appointment:
Drop-in services available for:
- Initial visits for mental health counseling and wellness services are available by scheduling an Access Appointment.
- Flu shots (October 1 to November 16)
- Tuberculosis (TB) skin tests (two visits are needed)
Note: Drop-in tuberculosis tests are only available for students, not occupational medicine
- Antibody titers
- Athletic training for certain sports injuries
- Victim advocacy is available without an appointment during spring and fall semesters.