UHS provides ergonomic services free-of-charge to UW-Madison employees with the goal of promoting a healthier and safer workplace through decreased injury potential, Cumulative Trauma Disorders and Worker’s Compensation expenses, and increased productivity.
- Appointments are required for showroom visits
- Email email@example.com for appointments and service requests
- Read the furniture memo for purchasing and installation inquiries
View one or both of the following pre-requisite trainings before requesting an individual assessment.
Submit the appropriate symptom survey and talk with your supervisor to request an ergonomic assessment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Computer User Questionnaire (online form with auto-submission)
- Non-Office Worker Questionnaire (send pdf to email@example.com)
Consult with your supervisor about role or unit training requirements.
Custom content, group training and supervisor train-the-trainers may be available upon request.