Students, faculty, staff, and teaching assistants are essential when it comes to preventing suicide and promoting help-seeking behaviors among their peers. UHS offers consultation with concerned third parties.
Indoor air quality
EOH assesses facility indoor air quality to protect the health of our campus community.
- Evaluate conditions for health risk exposures and engineering controls performance
- First report goes to facility Building Manager for resolution or referral
- FP & M CARS work order for HVAC or other equipment
- EH & S for biosafety cabinets or outdoor air
- UHS/EOH for all other issues