Any UW-Madison student is eligible to use Survivor Services and our Women’s Health Clinic
Occupational Medicine provides laser operator eye exams and medical clearance required for UW-Madison faculty, staff and student 3B or 4 to receive approval for laser access from EH&S Radiation Safety.
Appointments are available for baseline, follow-up or post-exposure eye exams.
- Call 608-265-5610 to schedule a laser operator eye exam.
- Check in 6th floor “Green Clinic” reception desk at 333 East Campus Mall.
- Parking and bus route information is available in About UHS.
Forms for laser operator medical clearance in MyUHS include required forms in Occupational Medicine and the following:
- One-time submission of “Privacy Notice and Consent to Treat” & “Authorization for Release of Occupational Health Records”
- “OM Laser Operator Questionnaire”
- Laser operator instructions