Any UW-Madison student is eligible to use Survivor Services and our Women’s Health Clinic
Noise & Hearing Protection
EOH coordinates compliance for OSHA 1910.95 occupational noise exposure standard. Employees may choose or be required to use hearing protection based on role, task or facility. Hearing protection is purchased by the division, school or college for employees.
- UHS/EOH firstname.lastname@example.org offers noise monitoring, training coordination, hazard assessment and PPE personal consulting.
- UW Speech & Hearing Clinic at 608-262-3951 provides audiograms.
- UHS Occupational Medicine at 608-265-5610 maintains individual audiogram results in the employee medical record.
- Call 608-262-3951 to schedule an “Occupational Health Hearing Evaluation” (~30min) with the UW Speech and Hearing Clinic
- Check-in at Speech & Hearing Clinic, Goodnight Hall, 1975 Willow Drive