Occupational Medicine provides medical response plans and specific clinical services for UW–Madison employees, students in designated courses, and affiliates based on eligibility. Read UHS policies about eligibility (pdf), patient clinic services (pdf), and public and community health (pdf) for more information.
- Specific pre- and post-exposures, immunizations, clinical laboratory tests, regulatory reviews and medical clearances
- Help employees find providers for routine workplace services not offered at UHS: urgent and emergency care, musculoskeletal injuries, fitness for duty
- 608-265-5610 to schedule during clinic hours.
- Check in at the 6th floor “Green Clinic” reception desk at 333 East Campus Mall.
- If work-related exposure, see Worker’s Compensation requirements (pdf) and act within 30 days for worker’s compensation eligibility.
- One-time “Privacy Notice and Consent to Treat” and “Authorization for Release of Occupational Health Records” in MyUHS
- Employee’s Work Injury and Illness Report (pdf)
Travel Medicine Services
UHS Travel Clinic provides services for UW–Madison students.
Faculty and staff should schedule work-related travel medicine visits with a non-UHS provider.
- Choose from your healthcare system or preferred location
- Schedule at least one to two months before international departure
- Prepare for national shortages of certain vaccines on occasion