The Occupational Medicine program provides medical response plans and clinical services for UW-Madison employees, designated courses, and affiliates based on eligibility. Read UHS Policies 3.01G, 6.05A, and 8.02A for more.
- Offer specific pre- and post-exposures, immunizations, clinical laboratory tests, regulatory reviews and medical clearances
- Help employees find providers for routine workplace visits not offered at UHS: urgent and emergency care, musculoskeletal injuries, fitness for duty
- Call 608-265-5610 to schedule during clinic hours.
- Check in 6th floor “Green Clinic” reception desk at 333 East Campus Mall.
- If work-related exposure, see required forms and act within 30 days for worker's compensation eligibility.
- One-time “Privacy Notice and Consent to Treat” and “Authorization for Release of Occupational Health Records” in MyUHS
- Worker's Compensation Requirements
- Employee’s Work Injury and Illness Report
- UW-Madison Employment Vaccination Policy