Any UW-Madison student is eligible to use Survivor Services and our Women’s Health Clinic
UHS offers pre- and post-exposure services in Occupational Medicine 608-265-5610 for UW-Madison faculty, staff and student employees with animal contact who are at risk or have been exposed to rabies. Students seeking rabies vaccination or exposure follow up should contact UHS at 608-265-5600.
For those in diagnostic testing labs or wildlife areas with rabies, cavers, veterinarian staff, and others in higher risk groups include:
- Pre-exposure vaccinations
- Antibody titers every 2 years to evaluate need for vaccine or booster
- Post-exposure treatment based on pre-exposure status
With Occupational Medicine are available for vaccines, titers and post-exposure treatment.
- Call 608-265-5610 to schedule appointment during clinic hours.
- Complete and bring all required and relevant forms for appointment.
- Check in 6th floor “Green Clinic” reception desk at 333 East Campus Mall. Parking and bus route information is available in About UHS.