Four steps to prevent cervical cancer
EOH coordinates compliance for OSHA 1910.134 Respiratory Protection and aligns services for initial and annual respirator user fit testing with Occupational Medicine. Current medical clearance is a prerequisite to a fit test and wearing a respirator.
- UHS/EOH offers air monitoring, training coordination, hazard assessment and PPE.
- Occupational Medicine provides fit testing and medical clearance for employees and art students.
- Work unit Respiratory Program Administrators (RPA) implement program requirements.
- Complete one-time and ongoing Occupational Medicine required forms and the “Respirator Medical Evaluation Questionnaire” in MyUHS
- Follow the instructions for form completion support.
- UHS Occupational Medicine contacts you to schedule an appointment for initial fit testing (~30 min.).
- Check your secure MyUHS messages for annual fit test and clearance expiration.