Medical Program Assistant | Mental Health Services
Occupational Medicine offers workplace required or recommended tuberculosis screening for UW-Madison faculty, staff, student employees and affiliates.
- Skin testing with 1st visit and 2nd visit must occur 48-72 hours later to read results
- Comprehensive screening with chest X-rays, symptom screens, and Interferon-Gamma Release Assays
- Call 608-265-5610 to schedule during clinic hours.
- Complete and bring all required and relevant forms for appointment.
- Check in 6th floor “Green Clinic” reception desk at 333 East Campus Mall. Review parking and bus route information.