Strategies to minimize harm and maximize self-care.
EOH assesses water quality to promote healthy people and natural resources on campus.
- Investigate campus drinking water complaints and conduct water analyses
- Monitor swimming pools, Memorial Union waterfront area, cooling towers/evaporators, and indoor water features
- Evaluate campus storm water run-off into Lake Mendota for permitting and complaint response
- Drinking and recreational water quality first report to facility manager
- FP&M CARS work order for plumbing
- EH&S for storm water permitting
- UHS/EOH for all other issues