Call for Help

Youth Programs and Camps

UHS supports UW-Madison Precollege and Youth Programs for residential programs and camps.

Camp Health

CampDoc has all electronic health forms, consents and waivers to complete as required.

Check your email (including spam, junk, etc.) for a invitation to create an account and complete required forms after camp registration processing.

For CampDoc residential health form issues, email or call 608-265-5607.  Contact the program or camp director for all other issues.



Residential Camp Licensing

Environmental and Occupational Health (EOH) provides recreational and educational camp regulatory compliance at UW-Madison per WI ATCP 78.

Related topics include water quality, food safety, lodging and outdoor air quality.

Check current DNR air quality notices.