Medical Assistant 2
A message of support
On behalf of University Health Services (UHS), we share our deep concern about recent violent events in the United States. From the horrific act of anti-Semitism in Pittsburgh, to recent shootings of two African Americans in Kentucky, attempted bombings, and acts of suppression against our transgender and gender non-conforming community members, we stand against acts of racism, trans/homophobia, religious intolerance, and hate. UHS affirms and honors diversity in all its forms. We understand the lasting impact these events have on our community and our physical, emotional, and social well-being.
Please know that there are people and places on campus for you. Our mental health providers understand and provide a safe, culturally-aware, and confidential environment. To access UHS services:
- Call: 608-265-5600 (option 2)
- Schedule an Access Appointment
- Attend a drop-in Let’s Talk session. No appointment is needed; you can drop in during identified times and locations around campus.
The Dean of Students Office can support as you process recent events or navigate campus services and resources:
- Call: 608-263-5700
- Email: email@example.com
- Drop-in: Room 70 Bascom Hall, 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Live Chat: https://doso.students.wisc.edu/live-chat
Remember that you are not alone and help is available.