The Summer Health Fee is $109 and provides access to UHS’s usual services May 19 – August 31, 2019.
Celebrate National Condom Week. Using condoms during sex is a great way to protect yourself and your partner. Use this time to take charge of your sexual health!
- When used correctly, condoms are 98% effective in preventing pregnancies and STIs.
- Condoms can be used with another form of birth control, such as the pill or IUD, for extra protection.
- Condoms come in different sizes, colors, and even flavors.
- Condoms have no side effects and don’t require a prescription to purchase. Allergic to latex? Polyethylene condoms can be used.
- Don’t like the feel of male condoms? Try a female condom.
If you need a refill, no need to head to the store. Free condoms are always available from UHS at the 5th floor information desk.
Sex Out Loud will also be giving away free condom roses all week. Check out their website for more details.
Condoms are great but there’s also more to safe sex besides putting on a condom. Check out our safe sex resources page on our website for advice about protection, communication and expectations before and after sex.