Extreme heat and humidity are in the forecast for Madison this week.
In order to successfully complete the training program, each postdoc must meet the following exit criteria:
- Commit no ethical violations.
- Complete at least 25% (500 hours) of face-to-face client contact.
- Demonstrate minimal competence in foundational and functional competencies identified on the Final Postdoc Evaluation. In particular, postdocs will have:
- Received a rating of “3” or “competence at expected level of development” or higher by individual supervisors on the Postdoc Evaluation Form for identified competencies by the end of the postdoctoral fellowship.
- Received a rating of “3” or “competence at expected level of development” or higher by group supervisor on the Postdoc Evaluation Form for identified competencies by the end of the postdoctoral fellowship.
- Complete all written documentation, including scheduled consultations, progress notes, and closing summaries.
- Complete and submit the following to the Postdoc Program Coordinator:
- All Postdoc Evaluation Forms
- All Supervisor Evaluation Forms
- Final Evaluation of Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Log of hours accumulated over the year (i.e., four three-month logs)
- Complete the exit interview with the Director of Training.
Postdocs who successfully complete all 2000 hours of the fellowship will receive a “Certificate of Completion” at the end of the year.