The Summer Health Fee is $109 and provides access to UHS’s usual services May 19 – August 31, 2019.
Get the most out of your appointment
- Participate actively. Ask questions, and be honest with your provider about what you need and how you feel things are going.
- Be present during the session. We recognize that your life is full of academic and social commitments; therapy can be a time to reconnect with yourself away from the distractions of social media and texts or the stresses of studying.
- Stick with it. Sometimes talking about what you’re experiencing can lead to more intense feelings and you may feel worse; however, continuing to talk with a provider about your concerns will often alleviate your symptoms over time.
- Arrive about 10 minutes early for each appointment to complete a brief electronic survey before your visit. Your provider will review and discuss this with you.
- If you are unable to attend a scheduled appointment, call us to let us know. Our front desk staff can also help you reschedule.