New Student Information
Welcome, students! Here are tips to prepare for a healthy transition to campus.
- Review the Student Health Entrance Letter that contains information about available services.
- Complete your Immunization and Health History Form using MyUHS.
- Check out Student Health 101, our free online magazine covering health and wellness topics.
- Complete “Tonight” and "AlcoholEdu" in your Learn@UW account. You will receive an email when these programs are available.
- Connect with UHS on Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat for the latest in health and wellness.
- Get a good idea of UHS services by checking out this list
What we do and don’t do [PDF]
- Most medical services require an appointment. Call 608-265-5600 or schedule online through MyUHS. For mental health, counseling, and personal wellness services, drop in for an initial consultation. Read more »
M, T, Th, F: 8:30am-5pm
333 W Campus Mall, 7th floor
608-265-5600, option 9