Four steps to prevent cervical cancer
New Student Information
Welcome, students! Here are tips to prepare for a healthy transition to campus.
- Review the Student Health Entrance Letter that contains information about available services.
- Complete your Immunization and Health History Form using MyUHS.
- Complete “U Got This!” and "AlcoholEdu" in your Learn@UW account. You will receive an email when these programs are available.
- After completing the U Got This! program, be sure to attend an in-person GetWIse workshop. You will also receive an email with more information, including instructions for how to sign up for a workshop, shortly after you arrive on campus.
- Connect with UHS on Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat for the latest in health and wellness.
- Get a good idea of UHS services by checking out this list
Our Services [PDF]
- Most medical services require an appointment. Call 608-265-5600 or schedule online through MyUHS. For mental health, counseling, and personal wellness services, drop in for an initial consultation. Read more »
Review your immunization history and arrange to get any of these missing vaccinations before you come to campus:
- Hepatitis B
- Chicken Pox (Varicella)