Any UW-Madison student is eligible to use Survivor Services and our Women’s Health Clinic
Take care of yourself this
Valentine's Day -- and every day!
Five ways to make time for yourself (four of them are no-cost!)
- Discover "secret" campus locations to relax or in engage in your favorite form of self-care.
- Check out YOU@WISC, an online portal, specifically designed for UW-Madison to foster student success in three domains: Succeed, Thrive, and Matter.
- Soothe yourself with guided relaxation techniques to help you focus, regain energy, and reduce stress.
- Schedule a massage to relax the mind and body, diminish pain, decrease depressive and anxious feelings, increase concentration, and promote healthy sleep. A 50-minute massage costs $40.
- Drop in to a no-cost meditation or yoga sessions offered by UHS providers.