- M.A. The University of Texas at Austin
- B.A. Georgetown University
Mike enjoys working with students to help them thrive during and beyond school through self-acceptance, understanding and navigating interpersonal needs, and developing effective coping strategies.
Things you might want to know about Mike:
1. His personal heroes: Bob Ross and Fred Rodgers.
2. Childhood dream job: Radio Host on NPR.
3. Hidden Skill: Rock Climbing.
4. Daily Self-Care: Bike Commuting, Cooking, and reading paperbacks before bed.
5. First Job: Video game LAN center.
6. Three things Mike can’t do without: His water bottle, snacks, video games.
7. One Quirky thing about Mike: He snorts when he laughs.