University Health Services (UHS) at UW-Madison is collaborating with Public Health Madison & Dane County provide COVID-19 vaccines to eligible individuals in the Madison area. To schedule a vaccine appointment at UHS, you must create a UWVax account. Information on how to create an account will be provided via email. If you have difficulty scheduling an appointment online, email email@example.com.
- Appointments are required.
- Vaccinations are at the Nicholas Recreation Center, 797 W. Dayton. Use the main entrance and follow the signs to Courts 1&2.
- Vaccination is safe and takes a few minutes.
- You do not need to show a negative test result to enter the building for your vaccine appointment.
UHS will administer the Pfizer vaccine based on availability. The vaccine is a two-dose series separated by 21 days. The vaccine is administered into the deltoid muscle (the muscle at the top of your arm near your shoulder).
Eligibility criteria are established by DHS according to guidelines from the federal Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices and the CDC, along with the Wisconsin State Disaster Medical Advisory Committee.
Getting to the Nicholas Recreation Center
- Google Maps location click here
- Use the main entrance at 797 W. Dayton Street
- Parking with an hourly charge is available in Lot 46, or there are parking meters on W. Dayton Street in front of the Kohl Center. UHS does not validate parking.
- Check Madison Metro for a full listing of routes that stop near The Nick including 2, 3, 4, 6, and 9, and the 80 campus bus.