Your guide to the summer’s most unwanted pesky pests.
UHS offers free individual counseling for students who would like to assess their current tobacco use and discuss personal strategies for quitting.
Our Behavioral Health providers can help students quit and stay off tobacco through behavioral strategies and/or prescription nicotine replacement products.
There are also free online programs that feature positive behavior change approaches and give special attention to withdrawal symptoms, weight control, stress management, assertiveness, and relaxation techniques.
- American Lung Association
- Center for Tobacco Research and Intervention
- Getting Ready to Quit Smoking
- Nicotine Anonymous
- Spit Tobacco: A Guide for Quitting (NIDCR)
- Surgeon General Tobacco Initiative
- Wisconsin Tobacco Quit Line | 1-800-QUIT-NOW