Free testing is available at the Alliant Energy Center with drive-thru, walk-up, and bike-up access. More information is available on Public Health Madison Dane County’s website.
COVID-19 testing is available for UW-Madison students who remained in Madison
and are suspected of having COVID-19 after being evaluated by a provider evaluation.
Patients who present with one or more of the following symptoms can now be offered COVID-19 testing:
- Fever =/> 100
- Chills with or without shaking
- Cough that is new or unexplained
- Shortness of breath/chest tightness or difficulty breathing
- Sore Throat that is new
- Muscle aches/pain that is new or unexplained
- Runny nose or nasal congestion- new or worse than baseline
- New loss of taste and or smell
- Headache that is new, unexplained, or different than patient’s typical
- Severe Exhaustion/Fatigue (new onset)
To be evaluated forCOVID-19, log into MyUHS and schedule a Primary Care appointment
or call 608-265-5600 M-F, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.