COVID-19 Service Update
COVID-19 testing for students who remained in Madison
If you need medical attention, contact UHS or another medical provider.
For guidelines on self-quarantine, isolation, self-care, resources, and more, visit covid19.wisc.edu.
- Web booking in MyUHS is available for phone appointments.
- In-person appointments can be scheduled by phone at 608-265-5600.
- If you come to UHS, you will be screened by a nurse upon check in.
- In-person appointments for non-COVID-19, unique medical needs (for example, regular diabetes consultation) are available and need to be scheduled with your regular provider.
- Athletic Training is available for telemedicine visits and appointments can be scheduled in MyUHS.
- For essential travel, UHS can provide students with COVID-19 testing and/or a medical clearance if required by an airline or country immigration/customs at your final destination.
- Allergy visits are available in Community Health for patients who remain in Madison. TB skin tests, immunizations, and titers are evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Please contact UHS to speak with a provider.
- Students who wish to be tested for COVID-19 will be evaluated by a provider to determine if they qualify. Currently, there’s a shortage of COVID-19 tests in Wisconsin and hospitalized patients and health care workers are being prioritized. Outpatients with serious risk factors (60+ years old) can be considered for testing.
- Online resources are available on our Remote Health & Connection page.