COVID-19 Service Update
If you are sick, stay home until you are symptom free for 72 hours.
If you need medical attention, contact UHS or another medical provider.
For guidelines on self-quarantine, isolation, self-care, resources, and more, visit www.covid19.wisc.edu.
- Web booking is not available. Call 608-265-5600 to schedule an appointment.
- If you come to UHS, you will be screened by a nurse upon check in.
- In-person appointments for non-COVID-19, unique medical needs (for example, regular diabetes consultation) are available and need to be scheduled with your regular provider.
- The following clinics are closed until further notice: Allergy & Immunization, Athletic Training, Physical Therapy, Community Health, and Travel
- Students who wish to be tested for COVID-19 will be evaluated by a provider to determine if they qualify. Currently, there’s a shortage of COVID-19 tests in Wisconsin and hospitalized patients and health care workers are being prioritized. Outpatients with serious risk factors (60+ years old) can be considered for testing.
- If you traveled to places with high community transmission or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, you should self-quarantine for 14 days.