Main UHS Clinic – 333 East Campus Mall
- 5th floor: Medical Services (Primary Care)
- 6th floor: Medical Services (Allergy, Immunotherapy, Sexual Health, Gynecology), Psychiatry
- 7th floor: Mental Health Services, Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP)
- 8th floor: Survivor Services, Health Information Management (HIM)
Lakeshore Clinic – Dejope Hall (drop-in only)
- Room 1104: Minor illness and injury treatment
Hours of operation
Medical Services – Main Clinic
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday:
8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Medical Services – Lakeshore Clinic
Monday – Friday: 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Mental Health Services
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
2022 Closure Dates
September 5, November 24
More ways to contact us
We use the AT&T Language Line to help translate medical information and patient questions. Let us know if you need help communicating with your health care provider due to language.
Tell Us How We’re Doing
Your feedback is important to us. To help us improve the care we provide to all patients, we would appreciate feedback about your recent experience. Visit uhs.wisc.edu/feedback.