Main UHS Clinic – 333 East Campus Mall
- 5th floor: Medical Services (Primary Care)
- 6th floor: Medical Services (Allergy, Immunotherapy, Sexual Health, Gynecology), Psychiatry
- 7th floor: Mental Health Services, Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP)
- 8th floor: Survivor Services, Health Information Management (HIM)
Lakeshore Clinic – Dejope Hall (drop-in only)
- Room 1104: Minor illness and injury treatment
Log in: MyUHS
Download: MyUHS app
Hours of operation
Medical Services – Main Clinic
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday:
8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Medical Services – Lakeshore Clinic
Monday – Friday: 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Mental Health Services
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday:
9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
General questions can be sent to email@example.com. Please allow for one to two business days for a response.
Tell Us How We’re Doing
Your feedback is important. Please share feedback about your experience to help improve the care we provide. Visit uhs.wisc.edu/feedback.