In an emergency or life-threatening situation, call 911.
For non-emergency services, call 608-265-5600 and select from the following options:
- Press 1 for medical services, behavioral health, and occupational medicine
- Press 2 for mental health services
- Press 3 for confidential victim advocacy services concerning sexual assault, dating violence and sexual harassment
- Press 4 for Student Health Insurance Plan
- Press 5 for medical records
- Press 6 for an administrative emergency and to reach the UHS director on call
- Press 7 for UHS hours and directions
- Press the pound sign for all other questions
For prescription refills, contact your pharmacy. If additional medication is needed, your pharmacist will call UHS. Refill requests will be evaluated per UHS policies.