Four steps to prevent cervical cancer
Stop by UHS for a free flu shot
Maybe you couldn't make it to our first outreach clinics on East Campus Mall or HSLC because you had class.
Well, you're in luck!
Free flu shots are now available at UHS. Come in any time Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. No appointment needed!
333 East Campus Mall, 6th floor, Green Clinic.
- Flu shots are free for all students.
- Getting a flu shot lessens the chances of missing class due to illness.
- Students with chronic health conditions—such as asthma, diabetes, or immune disorders—are at additional risk and are strongly encouraged to get a flu shot.
- Flu shots help reduce the transmission of the virus if more people are immunized; the flu won’t spread as fast in a highly immunized population.
- Seasonal flu outbreaks happen as early as October. It’s best to get vaccinated early. It takes about two weeks after vaccination for antibodies to develop in the body and provide protection against the flu.
- Vaccination needs to be done annually.
"'Flu Season' can spread through a college campus like wildfire."Do the right thing for you and your fellow Badgers - Get your FREE flu shot at UHS!Drop-in appointments have started, and more outreach clinics are coming to campus soon!uhs.wisc.edu/flu | 608.265.5600
Posted by University Health Services at UW-Madison on Thursday, October 4, 2018
Last year UHS won the Alana’s Foundation College/University Influenza Vaccination Challenge and we’re participating again this year to defend our title! All students, employees, alumni, and family members can participate.
Flu Season (Trailer #1)
Here’s the first teaser for “FLU SEASON”: A feverishly entertaining film coming soon to a university near you.If you want to beat the flu, UHS is holding the first free flu-shot clinic on Thursday, September 20th at East Campus Mall from 10am-2pm.Bucky will be there. Cookies will be there. Spending money? Won’t be there.For all of your flu season info: www.uhs.wisc.edu/flu/
Posted by University Health Services at UW-Madison on Tuesday, September 18, 2018