Flu Shot Clinic Schedule
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Nicholas Recreation Center
Schedule your flu shot!
Find a day, time, and location that works for you!
- Save time and complete your registration/consent form when you schedule your appointment
- Bring your insurance card to your flu shot appointment.
- Employee flu shots costs $25 without proof of insurance (spouses, partners, and children/dependents of employees are not eligible to receive flu shots at these clinics).
- All adult SHIP members are eligible to get a free flu shot including spouses/partners, continuation members, and international scholars. Bring your SHIP membership card (dependent children must receive their free flu shot at their health care provider).
- Flu shots are administered by VaxPro (a local company founded by UW-Madison alumni)
- Vaccines available: Quadrivalent, preservative-free quadrivalent, and high-dose vaccine for individuals at a higher risk.
- Wear a face covering to your flu shot appointment
A flu shot protects you
and those around you.
- People with chronic health conditions—such as asthma, diabetes, or immune disorders—are at additional risk and are strongly encouraged to get a flu shot.
- This flu shot is ‘inactivated’, meaning you cannot become sick from obtaining the immunization
- Flu shots help reduce the transmission of the virus if more people are immunized; the flu won’t spread as fast in a highly immunized population.
- Get vaccinated early. It takes about two weeks after vaccination for antibodies to develop in the body and provide protection against the flu.
- Vaccination needs to be done annually.