UHS Survivor Services can help you reclaim power and control after an act of sexual violence.
The Sexual Health Clinic provides screening, diagnosis, and treatment for most sexually transmitted infections (STIs), including HIV testing. Counseling on HIV and STI prevention and risk reduction is also available.
Getting tested for STIs is an important part of taking care of yourself. Many STIs don't cause any symptoms, so getting tested is the only way to know. All STIs are treatable and many are curable. Schedule an appointment online or call 608-265-5600 (no drop-ins).
STI screenings are also available at the Women's Health Clinic, and are a routine part of each visit.
- Our services are available to anyone eligible to receive services at UHS.
- Minors do not need parental consent for testing or treatment.
All services and clinic medical records are strictly confidential.
- There is no charge for individuals eligible to receive care from UHS.
- STI testing and counseling is free of charge.
- The cost of any medication prescribed is not included.
Services Not Provided
The Sexual Health Clinic does not provide contraceptive care, pregnancy screening, evaluation of erectile dysfunction, routine gynecological care, or other primary care. Students may contact the Women’s Health Clinic or the Primary Care Clinic for these concerns.