COVID-19 Mental Health Services Update
Let’s Talk, Thrive Workshops, and all Group Counseling
sessions will be cancelled March 16 – April 10.
For more information, visit covid19.wisc.edu.
Mental Health Services provides outreach programs that—in collaboration with campus partners—engage students outside of the main 333 East Campus Mall clinic. Meeting students in locations where they study, work, and live breaks down barriers to care and normalizes having conversations with a counselor. Our objectives are to:
- Educate the campus community about mental health
- Increase mental health literacy
- Help students access services
- Reduce mental health stigma
- Remove barriers to help-seeking
- Recognize and respond to the unique concerns of students from underserved/underrepresented populations
- Craft proactive responses to climate concerns – both campus and nationally